—— PLANNED LITTERS ——
🐶KOREA JINDO DOG: 2021 – we expect a litter from Bomi & Haru
Expected colors: white / red fawn
🦊SHIBA INU: Spring 2021 – we expect a litter from Yumi & Shinya
Expected colors: red / red sesame / black and tan
The waiting list is open ✔️
—— BREEDING PLAN ——
- One of the most important things is health of our dogs. They are tested for hereditary diseases; we do x-rays of the hip and elbow, test eyes, DNA tests etc, but above all, we regularly visit the vet to vaccinate and deworm them.
- The next important point of our plan is the socialization of puppies with the environment: people, animals, leash, the sounds of the city, cars, household appliances like a vacuum cleaner, hair dryer etc.
- We follow each breed standard to breed properly looking dogs. However, appearance is not everything, planning litters, we check the character of both parents. We want our puppies to be friendly, open, brave and cheerful.
- Our puppies will be microchipped, vaccinated according to age, they will get a FCI export pedigree (w kraju – metrykę uprawniającą do wyrobienia rodowodu w Związku Kynologicznym w Polsce), EU passport and a puppy bag with food, snacks, toys, leash etc.
Szczenięta mogą opuścić hodowlę w wieku 8 tygodni.
Puppies who go abroad must stay in the kennel for a bit longer because of the vaccinations and documents they need – depending on the country.
- New owners will be asked to sign a contract with the breeder.
Are you interested in a puppy from our home?
We would be grateful if you take a minute to fill out our short form 🐾