—— PLANNED LITTERS FOR 2021 ——
KOREA JINDO DOG:
The very first litter of this breed in Poland ❤️
~waiting list is open~
- Bomi & Haru / ~summer
Expected colors: white / red fawn / wolf grey
—— PLANNED LITTERS FOR 2022 ——
- Yumi & black sesame male / ~spring
Expected colors: black and tan / black sesame
—— BREEDING PLAN ——
- One of the most important things is health of our dogs. They are tested for hereditary diseases; we do x-rays of the hips and elbows, test eyes, genetic research etc, but above all, we regularly visit the vet to vaccinate and deworm them.
- The next important point of our plan is the socialization of puppies with the environment: people, animals, leash, the sounds of the city, cars, household appliances like a vacuum cleaner, hair dryer etc.
- We follow each breed standard to breed properly looking dogs. However, appearance is not everything, planning litters, we check the character of both parents. We want our puppies to be friendly, open, brave and cheerful.
- Our puppies will be microchipped, vaccinated according to age, they will get a FCI export pedigree (w kraju – metrykę uprawniającą do wyrobienia rodowodu w Związku Kynologicznym w Polsce), EU passport and a puppy bag with food, snacks, supplements, toys, leash etc.
Szczenięta mogą opuścić hodowlę w wieku 8 tygodni.
Puppies who go abroad must stay in the kennel for a bit longer because of the vaccinations and documents they need – depending on the country.
- New owners will be asked to sign a contract with the breeder.
– We feed our dogs with Super Premium dry food from husse –
– Our dogs are prepared for shows with professional cosmetics by Plush Puppy –
Are you interested in a puppy from our home?
We would be grateful if you take a minute to fill out our short form 🐾
We will answer in the shortest possible time!