🐾 PLANNED LITTERS IN 2022 🐾
- Bomi & Haru – Bomi is in heat
Expected colors: red fawn / white / wolf grey
(wait list is open for serious inquiries)
Check the previous litter from this couple HERE
Their son who lives with us BUCKY
- Hanabi & Hagrid
Expected colors: red / red sesame / black sesame / black and tan
We know Hagrid [Hagrid House of Paws] and his lovely owners very well, he is a dog with a wonderful character and very friendly towards people. On his mother’s side he comes from the line of the famous Jack Sparrow and on his father’s side he is a cousin of our Shinya, it’s also an interesting line.
Check the testmating HERE
🐾 PLANNED LITTERS IN 2023 🐾
- Komachi & Toshiya
Expected colors: red sesame / sesame
(the wait list has not been opened yet)
Check the testmating HERE
🐾 BREEDING PLAN 🐾
- One of the most important things is health of our dogs. They are tested for hereditary diseases; we do x-rays of the hips and elbows, check patellas, test eyes, genetic research etc, but above all, we regularly visit the vet to vaccinate and deworm them. From 2022, a cardiac echo was added to standard pre-breeding tests on dogs to rule out possible defects in this most important muscle.
- The next important point of our plan is the socialization of puppies with the environment: textures and floors, sudden sounds, the sounds of the city, cars, household appliances like a vacuum cleaner, hair dryer, music, strangers and adult dogs, etc. Puppies leaving our house are very well prepared for further work with their loving owners in their new home.
- We follow each breed standard to breed properly looking dogs. However, appearance is not everything, planning litters, we check the character of both parents. We want our puppies to be friendly, open, brave and cheerful.
- Our puppies will be microchipped, vaccinated according to age, they will get a FCI export pedigree (w kraju – metrykę uprawniającą do wyrobienia rodowodu w Związku Kynologicznym w Polsce), health book, EU passport and a puppy bag with food, snacks, supplements, toys, leash etc.
Szczenięta mogą opuścić hodowlę w wieku 8-9 tygodni.
Puppies who go abroad must stay in the kennel for a bit longer because of the vaccinations and documents they need – depending on the country.
- New owners will be asked to sign a contract with the breeder.
– We feed our dogs with Super Premium dry food from husse –
– Our dogs are prepared for shows with professional cosmetics by Plush Puppy –
– We care about our dogs health with Pokusa nutritional supplements –
Are you interested in a puppy from our home?
We would be grateful if you take a minute to fill out our short form 🐾
We will answer in the shortest possible time!