🐾 PLANNED LITTERS IN 2023 🐾
- Komachi & Toshiya
Expected colors: red sesame / sesame
(the wait-list is open)
Check the testmating HERE
🐾 BREEDING PLAN 🐾
- We are a small but responsibly developing kennel, where nothing happens by accident and every move is well thought out. Our goal is to promote, develop and protect these three wonderful breeds.
- One of the most important things is health of our dogs. They are tested for hereditary diseases like GM1 (gangliosidosis); we do x-rays of the hips and elbows, check patellas, test eyes, genetic research, etc., but above all, we regularly visit the vet to vaccinate and deworm them.
Each dog has a profile on the MyDogDNA made, so we know exactly what to expect after the breeding; colors, coat lenght, etc.
The entire reproductive process; from mating planning, through determining the optimal mating date, pregnancy period, delivery, and postpartum period, it is under the care of vet-specialists in this field.
From 2022, a cardiac echo was added to standard pre-breeding tests on dogs to rule out possible defects in this most important muscle.
- Our kennel is registered in the County Veterinary Inspectorate.
- The next important point of our plan is the socialization of puppies with the environment: textures and floors, sounds, the sounds of the city, cars, household appliances like a vacuum cleaner, hair dryer, music, strangers and adult dogs, etc. Puppies leaving our house are very well prepared for further work with their loving owners in their new home.
The puppies are under our constant care and control, and the monitoring system helps us~
- We follow each breed standard to breed properly looking dogs. However, appearance is not everything, when are we planning litters we check the character of both parents. We want our puppies to be friendly, open, brave and cheerful.
- Our puppies are microchipped, vaccinated according to age, they get FCI export pedigree (w kraju – metrykę uprawniającą do wyrobienia rodowodu w Związku Kynologicznym w Polsce), health book, EU passport and a puppy bag with food, snacks, supplements, toys, leash, etc.
Szczenięta mogą opuścić hodowlę w wieku 9 tygodni, po drugim szczepieniu ochronnym.
Puppies who go abroad must stay in the kennel for a bit longer because of the vaccinations and documents they need – depending on the country.
- New owners will be asked to sign a contract with us. We also want future owners to stay in touch with us, because everyone who takes a dog from our kennel becomes part of our family 🐾
– We feed our dogs with Super Premium dry food from husse –
– Our dogs are prepared for shows with professional cosmetics by Plush Puppy –
– We care about our dogs health with POKUSA nutritional supplements –
Are you interested in a puppy from our home?
We would be grateful if you take a minute to fill out our form 🐾
We will answer in the shortest possible time!